Amvic AmPEX 2′ x 4′ Radiant Insulation Panel R10, 30 PSI
Amvic Ampex R10 28 PSI radiant insulation panels have unique “mushroom” shaped nubs which locks the PEX tubing firmly in place (staples and zip ties not needed).
Amvic Ampex R10 28 PSI radiant insulation panels have unique “mushroom” shaped nubs which locks the PEX tubing firmly in place (staples and zip ties not needed). The 2’x4’ (610 x 1220 mm) panels are placed on compacted stone/gravel. PEX tubing is then easily inserted into the panels simply by walking in the tubing. Concrete is poured on top of the panel to the required thickness (as per local code) encasing the tubing, nubs and any steel reinforcement (optional – rebar or welded wire mesh).
*THIS PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL COD FREIGHT/TARIFF AND BROKERAGE CHARGES ON SHIPMENTS TO THE UNITED STATES*
- HEATING SYSTEM FOR BASEMENTS AND OTHER LIVING AREAS E.G. KITCHEN, BATHROOM ETC.
- SNOW AND ICE MELT APPLICATIONS FOR DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS AND WALKWAYS
- TALL WALL APPLICATIONS SUCH AS RETAIL, GYMNASIUM, BANQUET HALLS ETC.
- AUTOMOBILE ESTABLISHMENTS INCLUDING GARAGES, CAR WASHES AND DEALERSHIPS
- AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS SUCH AS WORKSHOPS AND BARNS
- HEATED FLOORS IN DISTRIBUTION CENTRES, MANUFACTURING ASSEMBLY AND STORAGE
|Size||2′ x 4′ x 3.375″ (610 x 1220 x 86 mm)|
|Material||Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Insulation|
|Vapor Permeance||Residential: 0.42 US perms (23.8 ng/Pa.s.m2)|
|Compressive Strength||30 PSI (207 kPa)|
|Supported PEX Sizes||3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 1″|
|Bundle Size||20 Pieces|