Axiom NT15 NeutraPro Condensate Neutralization Tank
The NeutraPal is ideal for neutralizing condensate from condensing boilers and furnaces operating on natural gas or propane. The condensate is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The NeutraPal will raise the pH of the condensate to a more neutral level before it is discharged to drain.
The NT15 is ideal for neutralizing condensate from condensing boilers and furnaces operating on natural gas or propane.
The condensate produced by these appliances is acidic and has the potential to harm the environment and the sewer system. The NT15 will neutralize the condensate to a more neutral pH level before it is discharged to drain.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 20 Gal/hr (75 l/hr)*
- NeutraPro prevents acidic condensate from corroding drains and sewer systems
- Neutralized condensate is more environmentally friendly
- Two piping configurations for fast and versatile installation
- Low profile design for appliances with near floor condensate drain
- Tank and lid made from durable and corrosion-resistant polypropylene
- 14 liter (3.5 US gallon) tank with baffles designed to channel flow through LipHter media for complete neutralization
- Integral bypass feature prevents condensate backflow into appliance
- Includes initial charge of Axiom’s special LipHter neutralizing media
* Check with the appliance manufacturer for condensate flowrate or go to our website and use the sizing calculator. As a guideline 3,000,000 BTU/hr at 96% efficiency will produce approximately 20 Gal/hr (75 l/hr).
There are no reviews yet.