Poly 3/4″ F1960 x 1/2″ F1960 Opposing Port Manifold, 4 Ports Closed
The 3/4″ F1960 (Expansion) PEX inlet x 1/2″ F1960 (Expansion) PEX outlet 4 opposing port PEX manifold features a closed end and is made of rugged PPSU plastic.
The 3/4″ F1960 (Expansion) PEX inlet x 1/2″ F1960 (Expansion) PEX outlet Opposing Port manifold has 4 ports and features a closed end and is made of rugged PPSU plastic. The manifold is lead free and is ideal from new construction or remodel. The Poly PEX manifold is typically used in home run or modified home run system design.
What is a home run or modified home run system?
The information below will give a breakdown of the differences between home run, modified home run and multi-port tee.
- Constructed of PPSU plastic for durability, corrosion resistance and low lead compliance
- 4-ports for system flexibility
- Can be used with PEX-c or PEX-a
- 3/4″ inlet with 1/2″ outlets
- Fewer fittings means less chance for leaks and better flow
- ASTM F1960
There are no reviews yet.